Here are some information for the midterm.
- The midterm will be on Tuesday, February 13 during normal class time.
- It will cover special relativity only.
- You can bring two sheets of notes. You can write on both sides.
- Calculators are allowed.
- Bring a blue book. Pen or pencil also.
- Here are two old midterms for practice. Note: these also have questions
on magnetism, you should probably ignore those for now (but maybe come back to
them when you study for the final).
19 Feb: The midterm has been graded.
You can pick up your graded exam and find out your score from Debbie Ceder, Broida 5014 (
but not before mid-morning February 2)0.
Here are the problems.
Here are the solutions.
Here is the distribution of scores